Any user of the Global-Study.Net website, plus pages on Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Linkedin will be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out below:
The content presented on the website, is the property of Global-Study.Net, its affiliates or other relevant third parties. The content refers to any text, graphics, images, audio, video, or any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written consent of Global-Study.Net.
The misuse of the website, whereby damage to the website, or the use of any offensive or illegal contents onto the website itself or on Social Media Platforms are strictly prohibited. The consultancy shall seek the severest of legal proceedings for any user found to be indulging in such malpractice or misfeasance to the website.
Global-Study.Net considers the privacy of its users of great paramountcy. Any application made via the consultancy would require the presentation of personal information. This would include the applicant’s name, postal addresses, contact numbers and electronic mail addresses. Other information, such as previous educational background, employment experience, choice of course and reasons for choosing would also be required.
The information collected would help us to find you a suitable course, date of starting and also the mode of study. It would also help us to gauge whether or not you are entitled to a UK Tier 4 Visa, a Student Loan, or any other benefit of the United Kingdom.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is new legislation regarding the maintenance and protection of your personal data by those who have a lawful basis to process it. This was introduced in May 2018. The protection of all our data is taken very seriously, thus all information that has been provided shall in no way be shared or disclosed to third parties without expressed permission given by the owner of that information.
At the time of registration, it is your responsibility to:
– Ensure that the information you provide is up to date and accurate. Any changes in any of the information provided should be notified as soon as possible. Global-Study.Net shall in no way be liable for any mistake or miscommunication because of inaccurate details provided.
– Global-Study.Net also reserves the right to refuse service where any client is deemed to be behaving in an unsatisfactory manner.
– While Global-Study.Net shall do its utmost to ensure that the contents of the website are accurate and up-to date, it can only do so insofar as to the information available. It shall not accept liability for any inaccuracies that are a result of anything outside the jurisdiction of the consultancy.
– While Global-Study.Net shall do its utmost to ensure that its website is free of any viruses, malware or any other error, no guarantee or warranty can be pledged to this effect, and any user of this website would be using it at his/her own risk.
– Global-Study.Net shall accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Global-Study.Net reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any different version of the Website unless exp