If you are looking to study in the UK, then here a few simple steps for you to follow
- If you are interested in studying any of our programmes, please complete the on-line application form, or send over an e-mail clearly explaining your course and study requirements.
- We shall then find out which courses would be suitable for you, and then e-mail you with the relevant application form for you to complete.
- Once you have completed the Application Form, please e-mail it back, along with your Copies of Passport, CV, Certificates, Transcripts, Proof of Address and National Insurance Number, and all documents will be forwarded onto the relevant college/university
- You should then be advised on the response from the Institution.
As a consultancy, Global-Study.Net will always be with you right from the moment you make the initial application to the moment you have completed your course.
Please note, however, Global-Study.Net will not accept responsibility for the following:
- If your application is refused, unless you believe you have strong grounds for objection of the decision made. If you believe you have a case, then please send an e-mail clearly explaining your grounds for appeal.
- If you are an International Student have applied for a Tier 4 Student Visa to study in the UK and your application has been refused.
- If you are a UK/European Union Student and have applied for Funding for your course and your application has been refused.
- If your course or studies have been affected by no fault of the college/University. In other words, once you have enrolled onto your chosen course, it is your responsibility to attend all of your lectures and complete your assessments on time.